- How many people will be selected to win a Random Act of Vacation this summer?
Judges will select two (2) winning nominees and their respective nominators each week.
- If I win, how am I notified and is the person that nominated me notified as well?
Both the nominee and the nominator will receive an email stating they have won.
- How do I get my vouchers?
Both the nominee and the nominator will receive an email containing their four (4) $100 vouchers for free nights.
- If I nominate someone and they aren’t selected to win that week, can they still be selected to win in future weeks?
Yes — all nominations remain valid until the contest ends on August 21, 2014.
- Is there a limit to the number of nominations I can submit?
No limit — please nominate as many people as you would like.
- How do I redeem my voucher(s)?
Winners must make a reservation at an AmericInn hotel of his or her choice at www.americinn.com.
- May I nominate my spouse?
Yes, nominators may nominate a spouse.
- Is there a limit to the number of times someone can win?
Yes — you can only win once.
- Can I win as a nominee and as a nominator?
No – you can only win once.
- When can I start nominating?
Between April 7, 2014 and August 20, 2014.
You work hard every day, and at AmericInn®, we’re proud to welcome you with a clean, comfortable and quieter guestroom to rest your head wherever your travels take you. No matter how complicated life gets, we stand by the good ol’ Golden Rule to treat people as we’d like to be treated. And that means making sure you’re greeted with a smile and enjoy a comfortable and quiet night’s sleep in AmericInn neighborhoods nationwide.
Visit AmericInn.com to learn more.
Want more details?
Download our Terms & Conditions